Wednesday, June 22, 2011

These past couple of days...

I found a local metaphysical store... or rather, by mom found it and told me about it. I bought a bunch of incense and some goddess cards. They had a tiny cauldron that was absolutely adorable, buuut it looks like I have to save my money lol. And they had SO MANY TAROT DECKS!! I was amazed at the selection they had in such a tiny little store. They also have some books about Buddhism and Hinduism... and some very expensive eastern statues. Oh, and crystals... shiny crystals... there's a reason why I don't have that many around, because I can stare at them for hours... because they're so shiny. What? I don't think I'm insane...

So, some violent storms swept through the area last night. It was fantastic in such a terrible way. The sky was incredibly dark and the wind was howling. Thankfully, we didn't get much damage out here... but a lot of people are without power, including a few kids in my Consumers Ed class. My mom locked me in the bathroom with the cat and dog while it was going on. We both felt really silly when it passed, and we poked around outside to see that no damage had been done, except for a few stray branches and leaves.  

Oh, and once again, I have a cold... well, I'm not sure if it's a cold. It may be my allergies, which would be very odd. I didn't have a problem with them last year at all. I missed class yesterday too, because I slept through my alarm clock... I was just too exhausted to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment