Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need to stop putting so many things into one post

Obviously, I haven't blogged in awhile. I wish I could day that it's because my life has been busy, but it hasn't been... just stressful. I don't want to go into too much detail.

So, I've been having these weird stomach cramps. It started on Wednesday during class. I didn't eat anything that could be bad for me the day before, and I barely had anything to eat that morning. The teacher was going over some stuff, and then my insides just decided to turn themselves into a knot. No, it wasn't menstrual cramps... trust me, I know it wasn't. I went on for an hour and a half, then it stopped and I didn't feel it again for the rest of the day... but I felt weird, like anything I ate would make me puke. And it's been going on every day since then. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant... I think I would remember losing my virginity. Could I be dying? I wouldn't mind that... that means I don't have to put up with humans anymore.

I'm going on a three-day chamber music trip to Whitewater again this year. I got my packet for it a few days ago and only three people I know are going. That means I have to be friendly with strangers... *shudders* Last year it was most definitely a step out of my comfort zone, but it was very rewarding in the end. I hope it will be like that this year. My music is fairly easy, but long... so many 8th notes. The rhythms will give me the most trouble, but nothing practice won't fix. I'm in a chamber group with two violins, a viola and a bass. Yesss!! I'm playing with a bass!! Woot woot!! I appreciate good bass players. If I can find a link to the music, I'll post it.

Hopefully, I will go to see the last HP movie soon. And my childhood will officially end.

No comments:

Post a Comment