Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm a fish

I'm "working" on my stock project again. Muahahaha.

I played my cello for the first time in three weeks and I got a blister from it. The reason why I couldn't play it is because I had to wait to take it in for repairs... again. It's not even my fault, it's the friggin pegs that don't want to stay. And my hand hurts because I lost some of the muscle memory I had, as well as my callouses.

I'll probably go to the pool after school today... if my swimsuit still fits me. I've lost some weight, so I dunno... hopefully it does so I don't have to buy a new one. You know what's funny? I LOVE swimming and being in the water, but I hated the swim unit for P.E. The water is my happy place, and when a guy is yelling at me and telling me what to do, mentally I'm saying "omgf go die in a hole, let me do what I want." Especially when that guy is yelling about swimming four laps around the pool. Then I go into a mental rage. Anyway, it's a perfect day for swimming. I'm actually wearing shorts in public. That's how warm it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment