Thursday, July 7, 2011

SHS

I'm listening to Enya at the moment. I don't know why, but her music always makes me hate reality.

So, I'm taking a math course at SHS because I wasn't happy with my 2nd semester grade for Algebra. This was my first time being in SHS and was arguably the longest day of my life. It's so big and the rooms are unorganized and everything smelled like chlorine. I go to HEHS, and going there is like going to school in a box. Everything is stacked on top of each other and, even if you're new there, it's very easy to find something without asking for directions. SHS is just confusing and doesn't follow any particular pattern. It's a lot prettier than HEHS though... inside and out.

The worst part was that I didn't know anyone there. There were some people I recognized, but no one I could run over to and act like I was their friend, just for the sake of blending in. The teacher is nice enough, but it was obvious that she was just teaching for the money and didn't really want to be there. Neither did I, which probably means we'll get along alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment