Friday, August 19, 2011

Lithium and laptops

I have a terrible habit of unknowingly suppressing emotion until it explodes inside of me. Then I'm left feeling depressed and hurt over things that happened months ago.

"I wanna stay in love with my sorrow,
But, God, I wanna let it go."

Sometimes, I think songwriters that I've never met understand me better than I do lol. Well, I'm sure that no one wants to hear me whine about things that happened in April, so lets change the subject.

School is starting on Tuesday, and I MIGHT have a reliable source of money starting September. $15 to watch a kid three days a week. It's better than nothing, right? I could put that money towards a laptop, which I desperately need. I can no longer stand sharing a computer with my mother... privacy is something that's important to me. Don't worry, I don't have disturbing files on this computer, but I hate having her breathe down my neck. The computer is in her room too, so she usually kicks me out when I'm right in the middle of something. Even if that something is writing. "You have pencils and paper, Julianna. You can use those." *rolls eyes* I dislike writing with pencils and paper because I hate my own hand writing (seriously, it looks like I tried writing with my feet) and it's just easier to do it on a computer. You don't have to scratch things out or have to worry about eraser marks getting stuck to your clothing.




Anyway, back to laptops. A Dell Precision M4600 would be amazing, but the starting price is around 1,700... by the time I get that kind of money, they'll have an improved (and more expensive) model on the market. So I guess I'll have to go with this: Asus K53


 

No comments:

Post a Comment