Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So very, very bored...

I'm sitting in the computer lab at my school at the moment, being bored. We're supposed to be working on our stock projects... but I'm done for the day so I have nothing to do while the teacher is also messing around on the computer. It's funny, no one is working on anything academic.

The down side to having your hair cut really short: your neck is always cold.

I've been looking at publishing agents... which is funny, because I haven't completed anything worth sending in to one. I have started a novel though... but it's still very rough and unpresentable. Maybe, just maybe, I might actually finish this one. As much as I write, I've never stuck with a novel to the very end. The day I finish a novel will be the day the world ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment