Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 of my favorite songs

Once again, not in any particular order...

Tam Lin - Tricky Pixie

"Father, if I be with child,
'twill prove a wondrous birth
for well I swear it's not the get
of any mortal man on earth."

Your Star - Evanescence

"Nothing worth fighting for
We're wandering now
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely
Find your own way out"
Crownless - Nightwish

"Mine is the Earth and the sword in the stone
Mine is the throne for the idol
One fleeting moment and it is all gone"

Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

"I won't crawl on my knees for you
I won't believe the lies that hide the truth
I won't sweat one more drop for you"

Alive! - Omnia

"Hot like the sun
Wet like the rain
Green like the leaves
Life is a game"

Fully Alive - Flyleaf

"Fully alive,
More than most
Ready to smile
And love life."

White Flag Warrior - Flobots feat. Tim Mcllrath

"We'd rather make our children
(We request to negotiate)
Martyrs then Murderers
(We come to you unarmed)
We'd rather make our children
(We desire to communicate)
White Flag Warriors!!" 

My Last Breath - Evanescence

"Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one's there"

All I Need - Within Temptation

"Don't tear me down
For all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe"

Broken Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment