Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pikachu, I choose you!!!

My hair smells like lemons. I don't know why, and it's driving me insane. Not that I have anything against my hair smelling like lemons, it's just I haven't been near a lemon all day and my shampoo smells like... well... something that isn't lemon.

I'm really bad at making progress in Pokemon. It's not a hard game, but I just don't have the patience to sit there and lvl up my pokemon. I was playing Pokemon SS, and I decided to, finally, face the Elite 4. I don't look up cheats or help guides on the internet or anything, so I was expecting to have like, lvl 60 pokemon I had to beat. So I lvled the crap out of my pokemon before hand and I walk in with my lvl 62 Typhlosion... Will's first pokemon was around lvl 40. All of them were around lvl 40. I spent SO much time on a useless effort... I want my money back xD

Pokemon B/W bores me, to be honest. The graphics are way too good for a Pokemon game, and the pokemon themselves look like crap. And why does my electric pokemon know a fire-type move? It doesn't make sense D: They should make a DS remake of Pokemon Red/Blue. THAT I will buy and thoroughly enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment