Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I need incense

"This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York island
From Grandma's tearoom, to the cellphone tower
This land was made for you and me (to enjoy and not ignore!)
Instead of sitting around on your asses going:
Oh My God! Torchwood! For hours at a freakin' time.
Save the cheerleader, and while you're at it, deliver me
from Sarah Jane Christmas tree ornaments." ~ SJ Tucker - "I'm So Sorry"

Sooj has the best lyrics, even when she's writing comedy. She has such a lovely voice too:


My dedication ritual will take place on next month's full moon. I'll basically be dedicating myself to the study of The Craft and promising to reveal what I learn only to people who have sworn to live by the Rede... I've also been considering a vow of silence about personal successes when it comes to prayers, spells, etc. I have most of the materials I need, all that's missing is incense. I was thinking about trying to make my own, but since I won't have a clue about what I'm doing, I'll try and buy some. Thinking up a Craft name for myself is difficult. I'm thinking about going with either Owleyes or Phoenixsong ... I know, I'm uncreative.

No comments:

Post a Comment