Friday, May 27, 2011

[insert coughing noises here]

My mom came home with fried chicken today and I refused to eat any. She wasn't exactly happy about that.

Candle magick is strange... easy, but strange. I can feel the build up of energy within me the entire spell, but when it's over it slowly disappears and I stare into the bowl of ashes, thinking, "that's it?".

The weather is driving me insane... first it was warm and sunny, then it was rainy and cold, then just cold, and now it's warm-ish... Make up your mind already, Nature.

I think I may be coming down with something... I'm so, so tired ALL THE TIME. Tired is an understatement, I think. I can just barely get out of bed in the morning, I constantly crave sleep and I'm having short dizzy spells. And my throat feels like someone was gouging at it with sandpaper. I always get sick at this time of year... I remember that on the last day of 7th grade, I had a 102.5 fever and felt like crap, but my mom still forced me to school. I suspect it was swine flu. Last year, I had a cold on my 8th grade graduation.

Ugh... why does my mother constantly feel the need to provoke me? It was a half day at school, so I got home while she was still out running errands. I wasn't going anywhere for the rest of the day, so I got into my pajamas and cooked lunch for myself. She got home and was bitching over the fact that I was in pajamas and that the kitchen was a mess, even when she saw that I was in the process of cleaning it up. And yesterday she was yelling at me for being on the computer too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment