Monday, April 25, 2011

Just shoot me already

I'm hungry for good literature, a nice hot cappuccino and a cold and wet afternoon. But it's 11:28 PM and I have no other options left but to sleep away the dark hours and rise with the sun.

I've been neglecting my research on meditation (Goddess knows I need inner peace) with long periods of unconsciousness (aka: 4 hour naps) and unproductive scribblings of poetry and failed attempts at novels. Occasionally I'll do schoolwork. That reminds me, I have to finish a study guide for English. Ughhh, more work.

Donald Trump is an idiot. The day a modern business will be able to run a country is the day that pigs will grow wings and birds will grow curly tails. You can't run a government like a business IMO. It just doesn't work that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment