Saturday, April 30, 2011

BELTANE!!

Merry Beltane, my dear followers.

My throat burns because I just got done choking on a piece of chocolate. I'll take some Tylenol for it later.

I realized something today. Donald Trump is an even bigger bastard than I originally thought. There are plenty of things he can do with his time and money, like contributing to cleaning up the Gulf oil spill, starving children in Africa, etc. But, of course, he's spending his time and lots of money on trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country. It's funny. Obama was, in fact, born in this country, but people are complaining that he wasn't. John McCain, technically, wasn't born in this country. He was born in a U.S. army base located on foreign soil. You don't see anyone fussing over that. Racists...

Girl Scout cookies contain palm oil. Palm oil comes from rain forests. Sign this: http://www.change.org/petitions/michelle-obama-girl-scouts-need-your-help

Fur is murder. So is wool:
http://www.30bananasaday.com/video/crazyy-ahhh-i-never-knew-this 

No comments:

Post a Comment