Friday, April 29, 2011

Good music is good...

Our very last orchestra concert of the year is on May 19th. Ms. Pham let us see the poster for it, and it's A-MA-ZING!! It's all colorful and prettyful and it makes you want to sit there and stare at it for a long time. I'm very happy with the songs we're doing, too. We sound so much better than we did at the beginning of the year. And all of the orchestra levels are doing Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" together. Yeah, I know you're jealous... Anyway, if anyone reading this lives in the Hoffman area, you should drop by HEHS at 7 PM and check it out ;)

I've been posting a lot of videos lately... this one isn't going to be an exception D:

I've been playing Aion a lot lately, and this is very entertaining for me... Zikel was an Elyos playground back in 2009, and it's an Elyos playground now. I, a lvl 40 Asmodian sorcerer, am at the bottom of the PvP food chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment